Covid - 19 Safety Plan
UPDATED JANUARY 2022
We have thoroughly reviewed the Government Guidelines and have implemented measures to keep our staff and guests feeling safe:
In the Gallery & Bistro:
- Staff who are feeling unwell will be asked to stay home. Staff who are showing symptoms will be sent home immediately. Please note that illness in staff could result in unexpected closures or disruptions to operations.
- Upon arrival staff will put their belongings in a designated area and thoroughly wash their hands. All staff will wear a mask while working, and customers are asked to do the same when they enter.
- We are limiting the number of people who can enter the Gallery & Bistro to six; this is to accommodate safe social distancing measures between customers, staff, and other guests.
- Hand sanitizing stations are placed throughout the gallery and customer areas.
- Thorough sanitizing and disinfecting of all high contact surfaces will be performed between customers using Oxivir disinfectant
- Only Staff and designated personnel (ie repairs, deliveries) are permitted to enter the kitchen
- All bathrooms and other shared spaces are cleaned at regular intervals and this is recorded in each bathroom
- Our debit machine is disinfected after each customer
- All food is served in to-go containers with single use cutlery and condiments
- Kitchen Staff will wash their hands after each customer interaction
At the Dine-In Counter:
- As per the current Government Guidelines and Provincial Health Order, all guests wishing to dine in will be asked for proof of COVID-19 Vaccination
- Please note our counter is first come first serve to a maximum party of four; we cannot accommodate multiple parties at our counter at this time
- All food is served in to-go containers, and customers are provided with single serve utensils. Unopened single serve utensils are discarded.
- Our counter and chairs are disinfected after each customer
- Staff will wash their hands after each customer interaction
At the Take-Out Window:
- Our debit machine is disinfected after each customer. Tap is encouraged
- All food is served in to-go containers, and customers provided with single serve utensils
- Our counter is disinfected after each customer
- Take-Out Window Staff will wash their hands after each customer interaction
In the Patio:
- When operational, guests who choose to sit on our patio will be asked for proof of COVID-19 Vaccination
- Guests must wait to be seated in the patio area
- Hand sanitizer is located at the entrance of the patio and guests are asked to sanitize their hands before entering
- We will maintain two meters (2m) minimum distance between tables, with a maximum of six guests per table.
- Guests are not permitted to move around or join tables together
- Tables and chairs will be disinfected after each use
- Guests who exhibit symptoms will be asked to return when they are feeling better
- All food is served in to-go containers, and customers are provided with single serve utensils. Unused packages of utensils are discarded.
- Guests can find our mennu on our website or will be provided one paper copy per table. These are discarded after each customer.